Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CRON diaries: Day eleven.

Tuesday. I have ballet today, so I'm excited about that.
I woke up at noon, which at least is better than yesterday.
Had a breakfast smoothie....
Then I went outside and tanned a little bit, came in and did some yoga with Logan.

Dude, last night I made this salmon recipe that rocked my socks off.
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe-Tools/Print/Recipe.aspx?RecipeID=87497&servings=4

check it out.
haha, Idk what I'll make for tonight, I'm going to be in Tyler this afternoon, so I'll probably end up coming home to some highly fattening prepackaged meal Dad brought home, which is totally cool, he can eat it. I'm just not going to. :) I'll probably have some kale. Anyway, so far my CRON thing is going well. I'm thinking less and less about food...and when I do think about it, it's something healthy! I love this.

Still haven't found time for the needed cardio, but I'll try to make some time.
Later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home