Thursday, April 9, 2009

CRON diaries: Day seventeen.

4.9.09


I haven't really been on such of a health kick lately (been eating candy bars left and right and practically inhaling anything my fingers touched. bahhhah)
so today I made a strawberry and oats parfait for breakfast (and shared with Mommy)....
Then for lunch she made us a really awesome pita bread sandwich (with special pita bread)
and for dinner, I'm attempting to make sushi. It's going well so far....but i havent even cooked the rice, washing it alone was like passing an act of congress, and now im sitting here smelling rice vinegar the whole time I'm writing this...it's torture! I want it now!! haha

So, in my next entry I will tell if it worked out well, post the recipe I used, and complain to anyone who reads this about my ongoing lack of chopsticks. :D

-Randi (ps, it's time for another kitchen clense.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home